Vidiowiki is the easiest and most effective way to do public engagement and public outreach.
- Online video is the best way to reach a large global audience
- Video is the most engaging form of content on the web
- A three minute video can be watched by thousands of people in one day. Public seminars, talks, and lectures are great but it can be hard to reach more than a handful of people and the time required to prepare is hours and sometimes days.
- Putting a video on Vidiowiki will let you reach a curious and respectful community – something that's harder to do on other video sharing sites like YouTube
- Vidiowiki's format of short videos and linked papers & articles all connected on an interactive mindmap allows more people to discover your work
How do I add a video?
There are two ways to add a video:
- Upload directly from your computer. We will take care of everything else, including making sure that your videos will play on smartphones, tablets, and any other futuristic gadgets.
- Record a video using your webcam. You can try as many takes as you like, and you can preview the video before it goes on the site.
Become great at public engagement with a free Vidiowiki workshop